WINTER RENTAL EQUIPMENT
Snow Rental is about providing excellent equipment & service at a great price... Check us out.
Early Bird Sale ends soon…
BOOK ONLINE AND SAVE 15%**!
The scientist boffins are predicting an El Nino weather pattern that brings colder southerly weather systems across New Zealand – which means lots of snow this winter!
Update Monday 25th May – Over 60cm of new snow at the Remarkables, 30cm at Coronet Peak and big drifts of fresh at Cardrona…and snow in downtown Queenstown.
Book early and get your gear sorted now!
WHY SNOW RENTAL?
1. SNOW RENTAL pricing ensures our quality range of ski & snowboard hire gear is the best value in Queenstown. Equipment is always subject to availability so book online to reserve your gear
2. SNOW RENTAL lets you easily swop between skis and snowboards for no extra charge!
3. SNOW RENTAL lets you have days off* anytime during your hire period – you don’t need to use the gear on consecutive days!
4. SNOW RENTAL purchases new equipment every season so you have the option to use the latest and best gear available.
5. SNOW RENTAL equipment is serviced and prepared using the best machines and service staff in Queenstown.
6. SNOW RENTAL is located right in the centre of town with a large carpark out the back.
7. SNOW RENTAL uses a custom sports rental software program – meaning safer fitting & faster turnaround.
Our range includes Backpacker, Sport (intermediate) & Advanced (Exec & demo) ski & board hire options.
Our Sport & Advanced ski fleet of Fischer, K2, Dynastar & Salomon equipment provides skis ideal for on or off piste conditions, as well as a range of womens specific skis.
Our Burton, K2 & Drake snowboard equipment makes riding a pleasure and allows you to extend yourself while out conquering those peaks.
Warm and functional ski clothing from age 3 years and up make for an enjoyable mountain experience. Our childrens’ rental program is all about success on the slopes.
Our friendly team are happy to provide the very best advice on how to get to the local mountains and where to find the best snow conditions.
Save – book online!
**Discount not available between 4th – 19th July.
*See our Terms & Conditions